FactoryTalkView Studio v5.1

shrirampendse

Hello,

I am working on a CLX and FTAP view scada for pumping station.
Earlier I did similar prj on Modicon and Vijeo Citect. There for creating reports I could create a disk device and store logging data / events to csv or dbf format and display back after filtering in MS Excel .
I tried to do same in FV , but no joy.
Datalog does not store data even though i followed the procedure and turned datalogging on. Sample applications do not have such applications. How do I ??
(a) Store an event to database and display it back (eg. Pump trip event)?
(b) How to use VBA code in FTAP view? Here VBA code could be written only for screens and not for entire application like we did in RSV32.
Thanks and Regards,
clxenggr

Similar Topics

This question may be odd but I am a maintenance guy and just started with Rockwell automation software. I have got a computer from my new current...
Replies
Views
Hello Community, I have this problem that i need 2 sets of the same global object (LBSM) and faceplate display for LBSM. How is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Is there any chances i can get any demo software to open the program of Panelview plus 700 HMI? I tried but couldnt get any...
Replies
Views
Hello there. I have a project to convert from RSVIEW32 to FTVS, Machine Edition. Working on Graphic objects. Does anybody know the equivalent...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a FactoryTalkView ME application running on my HMI & I am testing how the Alarm banner works. I have a bool that I have set to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom