MicroLogix 1200 and PV 600C Help needed, $ offerred

RadMax

OK, so since no one is offering any help, maybe I should offer $. I am having a tough time with this project, IMHO, AB software is not the best, nevertheless I have to finish this project. If there is a knowledgeable programmer out there fluent in ML1200, and PV600C, that wants to make a few $ this weekend, then please let me know. I'll admit, I can't do this in the time frame I've been given, so I do need the help. BTW, I can program, so don't waste our time, no posers please. Thanks for any and all help.

Best regards

Max

Last edited:
BTW, I can program, so don't waste our time, no posers please....Hmmmmm

OK, so since no one is offering any help, maybe I should offer $

I read in the other thread a number of people attempted to help.

Good luck

Bob, obviously there are professionals out there that understand many of us don't have all the answers, and also don't posses egos so big we refuse to ask for help. Many thanks to them, and really, good luck to you too, Bob.

Have you posted in Phil's free jobs classified sedtion? (See 'PLC JOBS' above)

Good luck with your project. We tried using the Panelview Compact and found it to be too much of a hassle for us.