What exactly do they mean?

nqn827

Hi All,

In RsLinx Classic program and under Driver Diagnostics for AB_ETHIP, what do the values for Sent packets/second and Received packets/second represent? Can I calculate how much data bytes coming to and going out from the RsLogix OPC server to the PLCs from those numbers? If not, how can I find them out?

TIA

Similar Topics

I tried researching but I still don't quite get it. As far as I understood, it's used after a function is called in STL and then if the function...
Replies
Views
Hi all, New grad working with PLCs for the first time. Today I came across the concept of scheduling when adding new devices to a ControlNet...
Replies
Views
So we are trying to read 3 meters on our line from a webpage. The 3 meters are on the network going to a PLC which is properly configured to read...
Replies
Views
What exactly can you do with 1784-U2DN? I am looking to connect a PC to the DeviceNet to run security penetration testing. That's how I found...
Replies
Views
I am looking for a small control box (sub 12"x12"x8") in size that is hinged but instead of the hinged door being only a an inch or so the hinge...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom