I look a simple idea.

tulip

I will prepare a program with S7-300.There are nearly 30 conveyor bant motors.Numbers are 1.2.3.etc...30.These motors will not run always.I will write recipes on WinCC.For example ;
Recipe1:motor4,5,7,1,8,9.
Recipe2:motor3,6,5,1,2,4,20,24,9,30.
Recipe3:motor1,2,4,7.
If I selected one of them and give start the system,motors will operated step by step (with timer operation)according the queue.Is there any simple solution of like this system?Has any experience?Thanks in advance.

Dear L D[AR2,P#0.0] thanks for your answer.I tried for simulation your program ,plc stopped suddenly.I looked plc module information.It was showing ''Area length error when reading.''
Block no:FB1, Network:11 line: L DBD [AR1,P#4.0]
I could not understand what is cause?

Which recipe DB are you selecting via MW500 ?

If zero, then the error will occur. Depending on your version of PLCSIM, it may or may not retain the value you put in MW500 before going into run.

For the purpose of simulation, hard code the recipe number in OB1 to be either 1 or 2

eg.

rec1.JPG

Dear L D[AR2,P#0.0],I tried your program,it is working very well for sequential working but how can I revised this FB1 block?Because if I give stop sequence than all of motors should be last in first out (LIFO).Let say we have got nearly 30 motors and all af them are working.One of them circuit out due to any electrical problem,until this motors (including also this motor)the other motors should be completely stop (with timer operation like your FB1 block).Rest of must operate..