2 wire transducer to AI 8x14 input?

surajbgm

Hi friends,

I am beginner in PLC programming.

Presently I am facing problem at my workplace,where no one to solve this.I have theoretical knowledge but not practical.

My problem?
1)How to connect 2 wire pressure transducer to S7 431-1KF10 8x14bit Analog module?

2)Where to connect Pin number of L+(+24) and M(-24).Dont show me manual,because i am confuse about which it is showing, 3 or 4 and 47 or 48?

3)Is 2 wire transducer should connect directly to input pins or in series with 24 dc supply to give current to pins?

4) How to take this current variation on WinCC scada

I will be very happy if someone show me this by their diagram not manual.

Please help me.

You can see the wiring details on the flap of the module

there will be 8 groups of four pins which shows the wiring details connection for the 0-10 Voltage , 4 -20 mA , and RTD

The Pin sequence must be followed same if there are instruments of same configuration (i.e V , mA ,RTD)

Pins (2-5)(6 -9) (12 -15 ) (16-19)......... are for Voltage
Pins (3-5)(7-9) (13-15 ) (17-19) ......... are for current etc.

Hi Friend,

Thank you very much for reply.But better see first manual.There are 8 group ,but not as above series.I am confused about pin numbers.
So , please some one mention perfectly pin number with my solution.

You are asking for a lot of free engineering, and you are specifically saying you don't want a manual reference. The first and best answers to questions like yours is usually "read the manual".

You need to go back to basics - Kirkhoff's Law and the First Law of Thermodynamics. Draw a loop diagram, showing the path of the current from power source through transmitter through the AI card and back to the power source. The current is driven by a voltage (potential energy) source, which does need to be in series with the transmitter. Don't worry about pin numbers etc. - just get an understanding of the fundamental circuit. Then you can go back to the PLC manuals and relate your circuit diagram to theirs.

o_O I think here no one understand easy english.

My basic electronic and electrical is perfect.I just want to verify the pin numbers.Because on PLC strip and manual its feel like up down the numbers.So i just want to know pin number of +24 and -24 of above mentioned module.

Second thing, i dont know how to take the hex value on winCC scada software from this analog input.

I know, how measuring done by PLC.I want to verify pin numbers.