Panasonic FPG 12k/FPWIN pro 5.3

sherif_trx

Please help with this problem I have to download my program (FPWIN pro 5.3) to PLC type (FPG 12k). The problem is as follows :-
(Error : not enough ‘Relay words WR non-hold’ reserved for the compiler. Please adapt Compile Options.)
My trial was :-
I opened the address ranges and maximized system areas according to the global variables but still the same error , I have 1672 VAR and my program is 1872 steps

Similar Topics

Hi, I am a PLC novice. I am trying to access a panasonic plc CPU (fpg-c32t2h) with my laptop. I believe I need FPWIN Pro. But before that, I...
Replies
Views
Dear Sirs, Seek favor. I have a problem with Panasonic FP Sigma FPG C32T2H-A with error message self diagnostic error. E45. Operation error ...
Replies
Views
hi everyone. i'm working now with panasonic PLC. The machine is OE, so I uploaded the file using FPWIN Pro 7 but when I open the program and try...
Replies
Views
I am involved with the Panasonic FP7 for my final year project. I am doing a water distribution system and I want to use interrupt program for the...
Replies
Views
Can someone tell me what I'm seeing here? I'm online with the FP2 and looking at some rungs with DT120 and DT124. Each are used twice and each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom