control logix 1756-l55 - Mitsubishi f940got

resin14

I have the service edition of rslogix 5000. A ranger robot has version 11.32 on the plc. 11.32 is not supported by service edition. Only version 12 and above. The PLC lost the proram and I have a copy of the original.I flashed the plc and the analog card to 15.5 and 15.1 respectively. I updated the file to version 15. Now the Mitsubishi HMI has a comunication error. I have tried different df1 serial/protocol but cannot get a connection. I tried the pendant on another unit and the pendant works. I have a service edition for the mitsubishi and have not been able to upload the program. I made a cable but still having trouble there. Thought if I new the communication setup of the f940 I might be able to comunicate and then set the PLC accordinally.

Ranger does have use version 15 with the newer GOT 1000 HMI. Ranger says programs are not compatiable with the 940. And there is no way version 15 will work with F940

It took techconnect 4 days of phone calls before I talked with a software engineer to tell me the 11.32 was not supported by service edition. i couldn't load ver 11

My question. Why would changing the version level change the communication. When I use RSlinx DF1 i have to configure with half duplex (version 15) I can't see how the version 11.32 communication is setup because the service edition doesn't
support 11.32.

Is there any way around this without purchasing rslogix standard edition so I can reflash back to 11.32