Faceplate in WinCC Flexible

Hi
I am new to Wincc. I am working with WinCC Flexible 2008. I am done with program. I have used Functional Blocks for motors and Analogs. I have not used UTD. I have now started with HMI creation. Can anyone help me how to create faceplates for multiple objects. In help files I can see Faceplates are created for objects that are created as UTD in the program.
Can anyone help to solve this issue.

Regards
Sebastian C

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am using wincc flexible 2008 sp2 and mp377 touch screen. First, in my sehmatric page, I have about 40 equipments and need to show up...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Is there a best way to do it one faceplate for 200 pcs of objects in WinCC flex RT? In my case, i have done with script for all 200...
Replies
Views
I have created a faceplate like the example says, but I'm not capable to drag it from my library into my screen. I'm only having the "stop"-sign...
Replies
Views
Im creating a faceplate that will be used to show Each Input. the name of the Input will be located in the S7 plc. i need to show in the faceplate...
Replies
Views
Hi There, We use the bar object to show stackheights in our robot storage. The height is normaly of the INT data type. This works without...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom