Control Logix Real time clock Date and Time tags / address.

Harsha

Dear All,
I need to read the control logix PLC Real time clock tags / addresses of Date and time to my touch panel. I really appreciate if any one could let me know the tags and addresses for the same. I will waiting for your reply on the same.
Thanking you,
With Best Rgds.
Harsha

Use a Get System Variable (GSV) instruction in the controller to read the WallClockTime object.

Read all about it in the Instruction Set Reference or the Online Help.

Ken,
Thanks for the reply.
Here i dont have the access to the PLC logic. So i dont know whether the customer has used the GSV instruction or not in his logic.
In this case how shoudl i read the Date and time address in the PLC.
Will Wallclocktime(0), WallClocktime(1) etc.. will fetch me the values into my Touch Panel.
Thanks and With Rgds
Harsha.