The best thing about this forum?

Honga

I'd say it's that people actually post their solutions, it's very rare to see.

Bored at work again.

What do you think?

Bored, um... maybe sometimes

But it is actually to be part of this community, - be with people who think 1010 and talk 1111.

And of course, always there is some thing to learn and share:beer:

:site:

I think this community does a much better job than most at encouraging people to post their solutions. It also helps that there is a pretty large group of people that genuinely like to help.

I read this forum almost everyday, I wish I could contribute more but I do not like to post an answer unless I'm 100% sure that it is the right answer. I have learned so much just reading and use this forum like a classroom.
The best thing I like about it is that so many times we have a weird problem in the plant, I remember reading something about that problem in these forums and do a search and most of the time find the solution.
Everyone on here kicks some major ***.

Bored, um... maybe sometimes

But it is actually to be part of this community, - be with people who think 1010 and talk 1111.

And of course, always there is some thing to learn and share:beer:

:site:

And not forgetting FFFF :ROFLMAO: