New products from AB

Honga

G'day, sorry for seeming like I'm advertising AB.

I'm not I can assure you! But I was just given the Ok to share this with you guys. This product excites me being a Uni student, given it's price and feature set.

Attached you will find a ppt on a new line of MicroLogix and peripherals, including the new development environment.

Bugger, filesize is too big. Let me see if I can do something to fix that.

Last edited:
I haven't seen the next-gen MicroLogix discussed in public yet. I haven't heard any launch info or seen any launch dates.

Make sure it's public before posting or discussing it.

G'day, sorry for seeming like I'm advertising AB.

I'm not I can assure you! But I was just given the Ok to share this with you guys. This product excites me being a Uni student, given it's price and feature set.
I do have a question for you Honga, you are working for RA tech support, but are also a student? What are you studying, & why so?
Sorry to ask, but you sound very knoweledgeable on AB...

I took some time tonight to read the pre-launch information on the new 800-series MicroLogix. Exciting stuff; I hadn't seen any of it before, and it looks like we're going to ship the smallest controllers in September.

Let's wait until the official info is out, with Selection Guides and so forth, before discussing it here on the Forum.

Until, of course, somebody gets their hands on some and lets the community know what they think !

Ken,

YouSuck-1.jpg

🍺 Throwing out a teaser like that and then leaving us all hanging is just plain mean. 🍺

Can't wait to hear more.

Last edited: