Point to Point DF1

jimfun71

Sorry guys I hate to ask such a basic question but I'm just trying to cover my bases. I have a SLC5/04 and a pannel view 300c. Trying to set up DF1 point to point. I should use a null modem cable...right? Or am I missunderstanding. As Always Thanks Guys,
Jim

Just a quick note guys. I used a null modem cable from the DB9 on the SLC to the DB9 on the Pannel View 300C but I had to declare all Integers as unsigned 16 bit in order for it to work. I tried signed 16 bit and INT but nither of these would work. Thanks and have fun guys, this is my first weekend off since the 4th. Woo Hoo!

Similar Topics

Hi, I have some problem with View Point which I'm using to manual control of conveyors. On begin when in network was only PLC and HMI View Point...
Replies
Views
I have a bunch of tags in Historian/VantagePoint that off by one decimal point. I looked into the HMI displaying the same number, and the HMI is...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I have a Emerson/GE PLC with Cimplicity SCADA. I need to export data of a specific point/object to a CSV file and load the CSV file...
Replies
Views
Dear We are working in AB Studio 5000 and the drive is a PowerFlex 755T. For this project I need to control a conveyor to a certain set point...
Replies
Views
Hello colleagues Anybody knows, what could be the best or a better option to bring with you when you are in service at factory to connect via...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom