programming a button

florin1626

Hello guys! I need some help and i hope that someone will be able to solve this little problem. I wan't to make in Step 7, ladder diagram a button and when i press this button a led turns on and when i press again this button the led should turn off. Please give some help

Which CPU
What input adddress for button
What output address for LED
Which Version of Simatic manager are you using.

i tried this solutions that were posted but it's not a correct solutions. So i press the button the led turns on and when i release the button the led should still be on. Only after i press again the button the led should turn off.

thanks a lot. has anyone a good book with examples and maybe some explanations? i would appreciate a lot and also give a beer.