Telemecanique TSX07

notimetofish

I have a machine with a Telemecanique TSX07 PLC that has an error light. I do not have the software or cable. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do? I am a novice programmer and the software I have is Omron CX-Programmer. I think the TSX07 software is obsolete.

I have a machine with a Telemecanique TSX07 PLC that has an error light. I do not have the software or cable. Does anyone have a suggestion for what I should do? I am a novice programmer and the software I have is Omron CX-Programmer. I think the TSX07 software is obsolete.

Hi
for this PLC you need this sotfware PL707 V4 and this cable tsxpcu1031

Hi notimetofish,

If it happens that your TSX07 PLC is not working anymore or if you want spare PLC, just send me a message. I still have those PLCs at hand at a very affordable price.

By the way, the cable you will be needing is TSXPCX1031.

Cheers,