PVP Remote Display Print

jedft

I want to set up a Panelview Plus to automatically print a data log screen every day at midnight. Obviously, I need to use the global connection "Remote Display Print" However, the help file says I have to disable the screen saver to use this global connection. I presume if I tried to print a screen when the screen saver is active that it will print a blank screen. However, the customer does not like the prospect of his screen burning out faster because I have to turn off the saver. So, I thought maybe at 11:59 I will use the "Remote Display Number" to change the current screen to the log screen. I am hoping this would disable the screen saver (as if someone had touched it) and then at 12:00 I could send the print command. Anyone know if this will work? As usual I don't have equipment in-house to test this and the jobsite is hours away. Thanks!

Last edited: