S7-400 Industrial ethernet

maharshicool

Hi all,

I have been having communication error on s7-400 industrial ethernet. 3 PLC's have been communication with each other on industrial ethernet till date. The Panel was switched off for maintenance, for eg. PLC1, PLC2, PLC3

PLC1 & PLC2 - no data transfer
PLC1 & PLC3 - data transfer successful
PLC3 & PLC2 - data transfer successful
The logic has been working till date, since the panel was switched on, no data transfer.

I have checked the communication block, the send and receive i get no error and i see job status 8181H.

pls help.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hi, Yesterday, I was at a customer site. I made one little change. Changed a dummy bool output to an actual output. I didn't add any tags, or...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue with a mircologix not transmitting out. The current setup is a mircologix 1400 connected to a Guardian 100 Radio...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a running project on Citect v5.42 and simatic net v6.4 I have created a new spare PC and loaded all software like Citect, station...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom