PanelView Plus 700

Viks

Hi guys,

We recently got a new PV Plus 700 terminal as a replacement for a faulty PV 600 which is now running. I just have a question to ask concerning the event log files. Is there a way I can track the user log in for all users on this PV Plus 700? I looked at the user manual but it doesnt have anything on this.

regards,

There isn't an automated log of those activities inside ViewME / PVP... I may think of a workaround using DataLog to save the Current User Name, but it needs some work to be realized, as there isn't a possibility to log strings, so I think of a Login Macro to write a value in a logged tag based on the Current User Name... after that, the only way to retrieve logged data is through the usage of an external utility (File Viewer Utility) available in the Rockwell Automation KB... but I've never tested this... o_O

- [FONT=comic sans ms,sans-serif]fuzzy logic[/FONT]

Last edited: