RSLogix5000 compare projects

sree46

Hi All,

I have to install a newproject in RSLogix5000. How to compare the projects.Pls advice.Thanking in anticipation

Go to the <Start button> then <Programs> then <Rockwell software> then to <RSLogixs 5000> I think its <Utilities> and there you should find a <compare project> option.

Be aware, It has quite a few similarities to RSLogix 5 and RSLogix 500, and also it has quite a few differences.

Thank you very much Gil,could do it ..Go to the <Start button> then <Programs> then <Rockwell software> then to <RSLogixs 5000> <RSLogix5000 Compare V 2>
Regrds

I believe the compare utility is not installed by default. If you don't find it you may need to do a re-install. It will just install the compare if that's all you check.