consumption reporter application

tsutherl

Hi, I'm working as an engineer for a factory. Our electrical network contains more than hundred measurement point. We use Schneider-Electric measuring and data acquisition devices, and we also use Schneider Electric software for measurement data collection. There is also a management system, in which we store the electrical and other tariffs of the current month. How can I make cost allocation, report for every part of the factory using the stored consumption data. I would like to get the price and the quantity of the electricity consumed in EUR.

I hope, someone could help me.
Thanks!
T.

I think you will find that any responses will point to lack of information. For example, what is your "management system"? In what form does your current data exist? Do you have any chance of exporting it to a spreadsheet like Excel?

P.S. I've been to your beautiful country (Principality?) on several occasions. My sister lives there.

Last edited:
I have downloaded the AVReporter DEMO application, I have checked all the DEMO reports. How can I connect to our data acquisition system?