Create runtime in wincc Flexible

Hi,
I would like to know is there any settings to create runtime for the project. I have a sample project which I downloaded from site which can be run in runtime but the Project I have developed cannot be run in runtime. Can anyone suggest how this can be sorted.
Regards
Sebu

If you downloaded a sample project, then you need to open it using wincc, configure your pc (if you do not run the project on a panel) to be the default server (i/o server), set the communications if you communicate with a plc, by setting the driver's protocol(s7nt or something like it)..and so on..look in the help directory for more information on how to run a new project...

Similar Topics

I am working with WinnCC Flexible 2008 on an MP377. The application require the operator to do a few differnet configurations before running the...
Replies
Views
I recently upgraded my version of FTView studio to V12. I am attempting to modify an older PV Plus 700, which has v5.10 firmware. I am noticing...
Replies
Views
I'm a student going through an FMS training course and currently trying to upload a RunTime application (a pre-made example file that teaches you...
Replies
Views
I ran into an issue with an application that I think would be useful to share for anyone that experiences this problem. The problematic...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm working on a FactoryTalk View ME project and I have my communication path setup with my L33 CompactLogix and when I do the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom