RS logix 500 -Scale function

Karuna

Greetings,

Panel view shows that our oil temperature is 200 deg celcius.. but actually temp of oil is only 180 deg , its due to the thermocouple is fixed near the heater . can anyone tell me .. how to offset the temperature from 200 to 180 in rs logix 500 ladder diagram.

thanks

Post your code and tell us which run you are using. Or a snap shot of this existing rung.

Edit I deleted my first post see below for the new solution

sub.jpg

Is offsetting the temp REALLY the right answer!?!?

When the heater is off, the temp will be wrong. The right answer would really be to move the thermocouple.

Similar Topics

Hi, First time using scale function and not quite sure whether it is right or wrong. Please advise and below is what I have 1. Using Allen...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am not proficient in RSLogix 500 so I have a question regarding the evaluation of N7:0 data as an input. So as I understand in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
I have a little bit of experience with Allen-Bradley. I have a Micrologix 1500 (RSLogix 500) and a PanelView Plus 7 (FactoryTalk View Studio ME)...
Replies
Views
buen dia. tengo una falla al pasar los tags de mi plc SLC 5 0/4 a mi panel me aparece un error Problem writing value " " to item <tag name>...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom