Siemens CPU 300 moving part of a string

Bent

I have a string that I need to remove six numbers out of and move to an Array. I can't seem to find anything that will work for me. I tried a "BLKMOV" P#DB62.DBX2.0 BYTE8 and put it in P#DB645.DBX15.0 BYTE21. The only issue is "BLKMOV" does not like P#DB645.DBX2.0 BYTE8. Not sure what I can use.

The last figure is the number of bytes to move - you are specifying a source of 8 bytes into a destination of 21 bytes, but you want to move 6 numbers - so the byte count should be 6 Are the 6 numbers always in the same position in the source string ?

Last edited:
Hi,

S7 Standard Library====>FC20 LEFT_IEC or FC32 RIGHT_IEC.
These functions can maybe do to your case....Just only for extract or remove the n numbers of the string

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens S7 300 CPU 315-2 PN/DP PLC and CP 342-5. IM Module is configured via ethernet port. I have two profibus network. One on CPU and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, looking for some advice from someone with some siemens hardware experience. Im a student considering buying a siemens plc to practice...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I am facing a problem with my Siemens Simatic S7-300,CPU 315-2 DP( 6ES7315-2AF03-0AB0 ).That is in the morning i dont know why but it...
Replies
Views
Dear sirs, Currently i am working on a project which requires to connect the plc ethernet port to monitoring devices, for your information the...
Replies
Views
I did a little bit of sercing here and on Siemens site for a communiication cable between an S7-300 CPU and PC's USB port. However there are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom