OPC (Oh, Please Connect) server for older Mitsubishi

overtdo1

I have an older F series (brick style) Mitsubishi plc installed in an environmental chamber. Management is wanting to log data from these machines. Does anyone know of an OPC server for these older guys? Matrikcn and Kepware only seem to support the A series and newer FX series. (BTW, these are serial comms interfaced to the PLC via a "host adapter" module)

Thanks!

The older the device the less likely you will be to find an OPC Server to communicate. These older F Series bricks were even falling out of favor when we wrote our original DDE sever which is the seed for the device support in the OPC Server. Snce 3rd party servers were not in vogue then it is unlikely that you will find one however, Mitsubishi might still support them in the CX Server or have a legacy server for them.