shinko drive

SHYAMAL

Dear all,

Is there anybody who has experience of working SHINK DRIVE FF7000V3 of SHINKO ELECTRIC CO. LTD., JAPAN? I want to know the communication procedure of the drive to PLC.

What are the communication protocol it supports? What is the module required for communication?

I have seen in an old paper machine where a module SHINKO CCSU1 has been used for communication between SHINKO drive and MITSUBISHI plc. But there is no information of the module ccsu1 in our hand.

So, if there is anybody who works in this drives, please share your experience with me. It will be very much helpful to me.

Rgards,

Shyamal

Similar Topics

Hi all, No burnt or loose connections today so I got to spend some time on my latest pet project. I have a Modbus RTU slave (Shinko DCL-33A...
Replies
Views
I am using Schneider elau pack drive servo motor ISH-100. I am facing the problem that On the ISH -100 red light is blinking and pack drive C-600...
Replies
Views
I have a machine which is undergoing upgradation. As part of the process two SEW drives are being replaced., existing Gen B with new Gen C. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm currently working on a servo motor linear positioning system (ball screw). I'm all set up regarding communication between my HMI...
Replies
Views
I have a few questions about Studio5000. 1. Why is my RA folder so big? its well over 100 GB. 2. How do you delete versions or extra files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom