New Fluke Amp Clamp

I'm waiting for Fluke to come out with a miniature DMM. You know, the shirt-pocket type that many other manufacturers have. No substitute for a normal meter of course, but for basic field measurements it's more than adequate.

Yes a good pocket DMM would be a great addition to their [FONT=&quot]assortment. I always have one in the pocket of my work jacket and it saved me a trip to the car many times. I only use it for 24V DC and 4..20 mA signals but it is still a great tool.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Can't wait to get more information about the new Fluke amp clamp. I was about to by a new Fluke 336 or 337 but I think I'll wait for the release of this new toy before I make my decision :) [/FONT]

while we're on the Fluke topic, here's something that hasn't been discussed in awhile ... it might be interesting to newer forum members ...

http://us.fluke.com/fluke/usen/Accessories/Batteries-Chargers-Adapters/SV225-10PAK.htm?PID=56697

this takes care of the "leakage current" issues when testing TRIAC type output modules ...

Ron

Those do work great. I purchased them for everyone here because the triac outputs were getting a lot of when troubleshooting.