Problem: Experion Vista R301 PKS server goes down every 10 mins

ElVale

Hi everyone. I installed Honeywell Experion Vista R301 DCS on a clean Windows XP SP3 for a project I'm working on but the PKS Server is stopping every 10 mins, going from "System Running" to "Database and Daemons" and disconnecting the Station. I manually select "System Running" again and it comes back up but 10 mins later it goes down one more time and so on. Does anyone know what causes this and how can it be fixed so the Server never goes down? thanks a lot for your answer.

Similar Topics

3 years ago we bought Experion HS R400 software. This time since we using without any problems. But today we have one problem. I can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm trying to communicate an Experion C200 with SLC 5/02 and 5/03 controllers located on a DH485 network via a DHRIO module and a 1785-KA5...
Replies
Views
On all pages of my project i have a lot of information, texts and details that should not not be shown. I can remove them for each part apart from...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have had problem with upgrading some projects from v16 to v18. I tried it on 3 diffrent computers. I want to post this so that anyone that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am having a challenge installing a new drive ACS355-03E-44A0-4 as it keeps on displaying Fault code F00018 even when the load is not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom