s7otbxdx.dll Not Found

byronp2

Hi

I updated the antivirus on my PC today. When I tried to open Simatic Manager after this I got the following error

"s7otbxdx.dll Not Found"
"This application failed to start because s7otbxdx.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Does anyone know what causes this issue and if I have to re-install Simatic Manager again.

Similar Topics

I'm running Studio5000, and have a couple of versions of Logix on it. 20 and 21 still work, but when I try to open a project in version 29, I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi all :) , I'm very new to CitectSCADA and Cicode programming, however have good programming experience in most major programming languages...
Replies
Views
I was given some example code but I can not get the function to show up in the System Platform script. The dll import is successful but I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi , I am looking to hook my VB based application to the PLC using a RSLINX .DLL file. Now how do I make/get one as per my requirement?
Replies
Views
Hello TwinCAT wizards. Once more this exhausted soul cries for help for something that is probably so very easy to solve for the wizards. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom