Mitsubishi servo motor upgrading mrsd-60

sttchui

Hi,

i have 8 servo motor(mitsubishi mrsd-60 model) connected to ac servo motor(ha-sc63bgy & ha-sc633by) control by misubishi a-series 8 axis servo module card

the problem is the servo driver have been absolute, so i planning to upgrade the servo driver,without changing the plc or the ac servo motor unit

any suggestion what kinda drive i can replace for the current one without major changes on the plc program or hardware

thank you!

SOME MORE ADDITIONAL IFNORMATION REGARDING THE CPU & MODULE I USED!

The servo drive
CPU: A73CPU
Positioning module: AD70D - (control 2 servo drive unit)
Positioning module: A70SF - (Control 8 Servo drive unit)
Servo Drive: MR-SD60 - 10 PCS
Servo Motor: HA-SC63BGY -5 PCS
Servo Motor: HA-SC633GY -5 PCS
The purpose is for the drive unit pick & place part
WHAT IS THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE I NEED TO ACCESS THE PROGRAM CAUSE I BEEN READING THE MANUAL, GPPW DOE NOT SUPPORT A73CPU?? IS THE DOWNLOADING CABLE SAME FOE THIS CPU SC-09?
THANK YOU!