Change timer preset

PackagingRich

Hi all. I have a new project to intigrate 2 A/B PanelView Components with a MicroLogix 1400. Is it possible to change a timer preset in my Logix program with the HMI?

Yes,
i have altered the timer presets using panelview terminals, not the ce terminals.

configure a variable using the timer preset value t4:10.pre
for example. set the scaling value to what ever the time base is.

i do not have the laptop booted right now, i will trt to edit this posting later with a more detailed answer.

PS,
the panelview component terminals are rated general purpose and do not have the Class 1, Div 2 ratings of the regular panelview terminals. That's why their so cheap.

regards,
james

Similar Topics

So I have timers in an add-on instruction that work perfect, however I want to change the preset values in all of the instances at once (about 45...
Replies
Views
I have a micrologix 1400 connected to a panelview c200. How do I set it up to change a timers preset value via the screen?
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am currently programming a Micrologix 1200 for a bike school and one of the requests that I have before me is to install push buttons to...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to simply change a timer preset value from 100 to 500 (x .01 sec) using RSLogix 500. It allows me to highlight the value and type in...
Replies
Views
Hi! i'm just wondering did there is any chance to change Set Time(TV) on Siemens plc timer without step 7 using c# or python if timer not set in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom