SquareD scan

The older models such as momentum generally follow the Modicon scan. In at least some of the newer units you can define how you want the scan to operate when you create the program. I believe the newest Premium units only scan left to right, but you should confirm this with your supplier.

The Square D SY/MAX family scanned left to right, top to bottom.
Some early models of Sy/Max did not use an image table, and instead wrote outputs and read inputs continuously.

The Telemecanique family also scanned left to right, top to bottom.

It was/is only the Modicon 484,584, 884 and 984 Ladder Logic operating systems that scanned rungs, internal to a network, top to bottom and left to right.

In both Concept and Unity operating systems, the IEC Ladder Logic editors scan left to right and top to bottom.

Similar Topics

Would anyone here be a resource to print a SY/MAX 400 program in a legible format for me? I have the .RNG and .LBL files for the application, but...
Replies
Views
I am working on a conversion from a SquareD PLC to a SLC series PLC. I have run across one issue that I can not seem to overcome. The older system...
Replies
Views
Hey all. I do hope someone can give me a quick answer. I haven't used this software in a couple of years, but need to look at some possible...
Replies
Views
Hello All. I am going through an O & M manual, and I chance upon a power meter product by SqaureD, PM710. I searched through SquareD website, and...
Replies
Views
I have the PLC Code for a Symax 300 but I don't have the software. The software cost is $3800. We are upgrading the 300 to an AB controller but we...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom