Lonworks PLC network !!!

blade

Hello

I need to establish a communication between more PLC's using a Lonworks network.The problem is that I don't know which kind of PLC can support this type of communication.I have searched on the Lonworks site but I haven't found anything regarding PLC's that support this network protocol.

Can you please list different PLC's that can communicate using a Lonworks network?

Also do I need additional hardware in order to implement this type of communication?

Thanks

I'm not sure- I remember looking at lon works and decided to stray well away from it- From memory there is an ethernet gateway device for lonworks - but cant tell u much more- if you can get one then I would suggest using an OPC bridge between the ethernet gateway and a PLC

hope this helps