RFID to Micrologix or SCL500

vettedrivr

Has anyone been able to get an RFID reader to communicate to a micrologix or SLC 500. The RFID reader is an IFM Effector, model number DTA100. I was hoping to send data to a micrologix 1100 or SLC 5/05 serial comm port. Has anyone done anything like this? Thanks in advance for any replies.

Is this a single RFID reader to a single PLC?

I browsed a bit on the DTA100 document but it seems to be using AS-i bus. So you will need a AS-i interface to your PLC.

Similar Topics

We have a product we are now building and are planning on using RFID tags to ID trays of product as they move through the process (5 individual...
Replies
Views
Hi. I was wondering if any of you guys have a problem with the RFID reader/write BIS M-4A7-082-401-07-S4 from Balluff. The problem we are...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! For the past several days, I have been trying to set up this Balluff BIS018A RFID head to communicate with a Do-more BRX DM1E-M-D...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon, I am currently designing an HMI application that needs a screen that shows about 20 of the latest RFID [stored in PLC] and have a...
Replies
Views
Can anyone share the hardware/software in integrating Radio-frequency identification (RFID) security on a plant floor's OEM machine HMI's? I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom