Mitsubishi Navigator issues

baref00t25

We have a Mitsubishi project in house, the actual coding makes sense to me since it is so much like CoDeSys but the whole navigator thing is confusing me.
We had a working application, HMI and PLC. We changed the HMI type in navigator. Now I get an error message in GT Designer on all HMI items that address a label. In navigator I keep getting a message of "Route information does not exist". What do I need to do to get the new HMI to be associated correctly in navigator?

We finally got this error corrected, so I figured we'd post the solution.

1) Remove the GOT from Navigator Network configuration, this will move the GT Designer project to the unassigned project area.
2) Open the GT Designer project and change the terminal to the new terminal type. Close and save.
3) Create a new GOT in the Navigator Network configuration. Right click on the GOT and "Allocate project with Controller" Chose the unassigned GT Designer project.
4) On the workspace in Navigator select Parameter, then Route Information/Routing Parameters.

We aren't getting the warm fuzzy feeling considering that this should have been an easy fix and no one knew the answer. We had four different people at Mitsubishi working on trying to fix this...