AB Ultra 5000 program help

cboswell

Hi, I have an application using Ultra 5000 drive. I need to turn the motor after an external signal is seen, then follow the external encoder until an another external sensor is seen then stop after an amount of encoder pulses and wait for the next run trigger. It would be nice to run this on a cam profile but this would need generating which would require the run length.
To calculate the run length i would have an enother input and when active would tell the motor to turn until 5 external stops have been seen and then take the average distance of the 5 stop distances.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi ALl I got online to tye Ultra 5000 and uploaded the file. I would like to look at the programs, which is in a format of .exe. Do i need the...
Replies
Views
Problem with RSLogix 5000 homing of Sercos Ultra 3000 and soft overtravel limits Hello, I have Version 20 RSLogix 5000 successfully working with...
Replies
Views
Recently i have faced ultra 5000 drive failure. when i switch the power i got sparks coming from incoming side of the drive(without connecting...
Replies
Views
Hi all Can someone please tell me the cable Pin out to connect to an ultra 5000 And which port on the drive I connect to please. I have...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to modify some existing code on an ultra 5000 drive. This drive also communicates to micro1500 LRP. All I'm trying to do is add...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom