Increment/Decrement Powerflex Drive

SLaubach

All
Looking for a way to use a momentary relay closure and the digital inputs to increase or decrease the speed of a Powerflex VFD. I looked through both the PF 4 and 40 manuals but cannot find anything. i would like it to react similar to the touchpad arrows on the HIM.

please advise.

You appear to be correct. This is usually called the MOP function (from Motorized Pot I believe). The 4M has it only as a command in the Modbus Communications.

You can do it on the PF40, but not the PF4.

On the PF40 set one of your digital inputs, A 051 - A 054, to 16 "MOP Up" and another to 17 "MOP Down"

Set P 038 to 1 "internalFreq"

I think MOP stands for Machine Operated Potentiometer.

Good luck,
John

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a stand alone inspection unit with no PLC but I can send 24v input signals to the machine PLC to show a good read and a bad read when...
Replies
Views
hi guys, i am new plc programming learner. i stucked in one of the excercise problem of speed control of servo motor using increment/decrement...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is probably a no brainer but I am having a mental block. I want to adjust a word value up/down based on two inputs, the adjustment...
Replies
Views
I am trying to create a panelview 900 screen with a increment button,decrement button and numeric entry setpoint. I am having trouble coming up...
Replies
Views
Hi, Am I being daft (again)? I want to increment a tag (Integer) by 1 each time a button on the HMI is pressed. Before the button press, the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom