Alarm no. 02 & 59 showing in Fanuc Drive.

manojdhapola

Dear all,
I have a three axis CNC turning machine ,last day i face a problem in Power supply module and servo axis module.In the PSM display soing 02, And 59 in servo axis drive. just i checked the alarm detail in the maintenance manual.that's detail is PSM unit cooling fan is not working. then i open the PSM unit and open the fan and put the saperate 24v dc supply it's working & i check the it's feedback ,f/b is also coming . then i replace a new fan & check . but problem is same.

Plz help me what is exectly problem & now what can i do for remove the fault.

Similar Topics

I just migrated a rsview32 project which worked relatively well, just a few bugs. There are places within that used system\alarmmostrecenttagdesc...
Replies
Views
Doing some consulting work using factorytalk view studio and RSLogix5000. We set up alarms for the system a while ago and they work fine, as do...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if there is a fix for the alarm banner and/or diagnostics banner not showing up on the FT Viewpoint webserver? Or even the "log...
Replies
Views
Hi, In an Alarmview there is the Alarmtext. But our customer wants to show the triggerbits of the alarms in the Alarmview. There are 350 Alarms...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a peculiar problem. I have a Compact Logix PLC, which is hooked to another device. I have a PERIODIC routine, which cycles at...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom