Wiring a plc to another circluit

game_on

Hi, I am doing a tuotorial on how to wire my plc to a circuit - eg with a couple to temperature sensors and lightbulbs.

Is there anywhere online where can see a illustrated example of how to wire one up?

Cheers,

M@)

Hi hesham! Thanks for replying. I was really looking for a diagram of a the top of a Mitsubishi F1 so I can see which wire should go where?

M@)

There are lots of different types of I/O on every brand of PLC, including Mitsubishi. Look at the manual for the specific PLC type you are using.

if only it were that simple. The labs are all locked and I have no access till tomorrow when this needs to be in.

It was a mitzu f1 series. I remember a row of terminals 400-4xx and a run and a 24v and gnd....

Oh well...

M@

Similar Topics

I need one PLC to receive a signal from another PLC. Can I wire the PLC output of one PLC to the input of another PLC? (same voltage of...
Replies
Views
Posted this to Reddit with little success, so I figured I would share it here as well. Very new to PLCs, but figured I would give it a shot to...
Replies
Views
I'm currently working on a PLC setup and could use some advice on the best way to manage my power supply units (PSUs). Here's the configuration...
Replies
Views
I'm a beginner and not sure what to do. I want to monitor the rotation of a motor. I have a FX3U PLC and a RI58-O/100 encoder available. The...
Replies
Views
Hello friends. I am new in this forum. Can somebody help me by giving S7 300 PLC wiring technique pdf? Specially how to power up the CPU and I/O...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom