firmware v1.12 for E300 Beijer HMI

ghost2go

Hi

Is there any one that can help me with firmware v1.12 for E300 Beijer HMI.
I have loaded v6.10 and stuffed it up realy good

Ghost2go

Hello ghost2go,

Did you manage to sort this?, I just did the same to a V1.10 E300, tried to update to V6.10 & got checksum error..!, probably due to lack of storage in EEPROM, you would think the loader would check for this.

Regards,
Mike

Hi Mike
Nope no luck with the E300 it is now dead.

I can’t even reload an old firmware, It only starts up the backlight and that is it.
I would like to fix them up, Do you have any ideas

Ghost2go

Hi ghost2go,

I was hoping reloading the original version would do it but since thats what you tried it doesn't look good, do you have a copy of the v1.2 ?, if so any chance you could post?.

One thing that springs to mind is to check the eeprom or flash memory size and possibly replace with larger but if you can't get the original system file to work I doubt that would help!, I will let you know if I have any luck.

Mike.

Hi ghost2go,

I just recovered the E300 by loading the v1.12 system into the terminal, I got it off my original Mac_Programmer+ CD, does the terminal go into sysload when you press (backspace + F1) at power up?

Mike.

Hi ghost2go,

I just recovered the E300 by loading the v1.12 system into the terminal, I got it off my original Mac_Programmer+ CD, does the terminal go into sysload when you press (backspace + F1) at power up?

Mike.
Hi Mike, I don't suppose you could send me a link to the 1.x firmware, have issues s, Thanks in advance