Trying to identify this 12v DC Servo Controller

StevenV

Please pardon the off topic question here. I am trying to identify this single axis servo controller. it is 12 V DC, appears to be serially programmed. I have no numbers from the unit and of course do not know a lot more about it.

Has anyone seen this device? I need to know where I can learn more about it.

Thanks,

[email protected]

IMG_4312.jpg IMG_4313.jpg IMG_4314.jpg

That looks similar to the Engine Control module from my boat and jet-ski. What thing did this come out of? ECM's are by no means standard, but some are sometimes repairable. (Not mine of course /sigh).

No these three pictures are of a single axis controller that is programmed serially. I am trying to identify a manufacture. It is a sealed unit, has three status lights and beyond that I am at a loss finding the manufacture.

I am not trying to repair this unit, rather I want to duplicate the application and don't know the manufacture.

It is used in a vehicle like my avatar picture.