Problem with Alarm Log viewer in RS View 32

AB2005

Hi Dears;

I have a problem with Alarm Log viewer in RS View 32 that it displays only TIME of alarm not AM or PM. I want to change the time format 12:00hours to 24:00hours. Is it possible?

Dear Ianingram;

I have checked but could not find the page "Alarm List Properties". I am working with RS View 32works Build 6.30.16

I don't see anything in RSView32 to set up the Alarm Time Format. Have you tried changing the Windows Clock to 24 Hour Format?

Stu....

Similar Topics

Hello, I have configure some digital alarm and thats alarm i have to Log in SQL using cicode but when i am trying to this this it cant work...
Replies
Views
I have a project just started up using RSView32 Ver. 7.30. All was working fine until I edited a couple of tags in the Tag Database. I restarted...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I´ve got a little problem with my FT View SE alarm window. On my PLC program, I have 200 SINT for alarms, in which every bit is for one...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, For some reason I am unable to change the trigger label. I don't have any sort of drop down and If I manually type anything into it it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, i am working on a project using PV+, there is a problem for the alarm history display: 1. first, to clear the alarm history. 2. create a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom