Analog in put min. value

Vivek Joshi

Hi,
Presently I am using SLC 5/5, in wich I am processing anlog value for position of Forging Press Ram, which varies from job to job. How I can catch minimum value (lowest postion)of analog in put and transfer the same?

SOR LES ANALOG_IN LOWEST_VALUE MOV ANALOG_IN LOWEST_VALUE

SOR XIC RESET_CONDITION BST MOV 32000 LOWEST_VALUE NXB OTU RESET_CONDITION

Well, it keeps reverting to lower case, but you get the idea. At least in Allen Bradley land.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I've got a 4-20ma pressure transducer connected to an analog card on an AB PLC5. Under the setup for the card, I have to set a raw minimum and...
Replies
Views
I'm having trouble calming down 2 Tempo Sonics. I'm using Studio 5000 CompactLogix my Raw value is jumping around from 8575.0 to 8755.0 at a...
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom