845T Encoder issue.

Honga

Has anyone ever had any issues with 845T's malfunctioning? Just trying to get a good sense of probability that it's the encoder causing an issue.

It's connected to an MSR75 (Safe speed monitoring relay). Which keeps giving me a feedback 1 error. Checked wiring times over, even opened the encoder to make sure nothing broke.

The fault would go away after a little rotation of the encoder, and return at (seemingly) random intervals of rotation.

The fault is repeatable, but very hard for me to check what's up without a cro.

Similar Topics

cutting my teeth on rs5000 and need help programing a 845t encoder.
Replies
Views
Hi, Does someone has an encoder Allen Bradley 845T-HZ33AFW for sale? Codes H & Z can also be DN, DZ or HN Code FW can also be CN or CD It...
Replies
Views
Have one of these encoders that came off a old machine, and wanting to connect it to a micrologix 1200. Trying to find a connection diagram or...
Replies
Views
I have an application using an incremental encoder and then I convert it to degree (0-360) using calculation program. For a while, the calculation...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom