omron NT631C-ST

hodgie_2k

i am having problems with a omron NT631C-ST HMI screen. all i am getting is System Initializing screen it wont access the menu screens. i am wanting to wipe it and upload a new program.

can anyone help with this problem?

Cheers

i am having problems with a omron NT631C-ST HMI screen. all i am getting is System Initializing screen it wont access the menu screens. i am wanting to wipe it and upload a new program.

can anyone help with this problem?

Cheers

I am not sure how much experience you have with the Omron NT HMIs, so forgive me if you know all this. Push any two corners on the HMI Screen at the same time, and this should access the Internal Menus. Then you can select Maintenance, wipe all the Screens and Data Files. Then go to the Transfer Screen, and download your application with NTST. This is all from memory, as I don't have an NT Screen in front of me right now.

Stu.....

Last edited:
cheers stu

i tried that a couple of times before it worked. i dont think i was pressing it hard enough

yeah everything is working fine now, my next mission is to get the program uploaded to the PLC then link the two together

yeah everything is working fine now, my next mission is to get the program uploaded to the PLC then link the two together

Glad to hear it. If you have any problems, by all means post them. I have set up quite a few Omron NT and NS Screens. There are a number of other very knowledgeable people with Omron on here as well. Good luck!

Stu....

Hello

I am trying to link a Omron C200HS CPU21 to a NT631C screen. do i need a host link unit?

are there any documents to help me out?

cheers