PanelView Plus 1500

angi

Hi guys

I just check out some thread from this forum about how switch to configuration mode after rebooting PV+ terminal.
MY question is how to set a application as a autorun application? that means the ME will run this application automatically when you reboot PV+.

Thanks

If you go to Tools --> Transfer Utility there is a checkbox called 'Run application at start-up'.

That is from FTViewME.

To change the startup behavior from the PV+, get into the config screen (ask if you need help with that), and go to Terminal Settings, Startup Options, and turn on the radio button for "Run Current Application on Startup".

Note that you must have already loaded an application or this option is greyed out.

Similar Topics

I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Maybe I am overthinking this issue, but here is what I have going on. I have a program running for a water valve on a DI system. We...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Currently working on a project that requires a Panelview Plus 1500 to read a CSV File (recipe) from a network drive. The issue I have...
Replies
Views
Hi, guys, how’s going? I added one “Trend Object” on screen A in PanelView Plus 1500. Then configured “Refresh Rate”, “Buffer” ……and set up...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I am onsite at a customer. They have a panel view plus 1500 that does not light up. The screen is always black. I am not very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom