Ethernet IP Micro-compact and controllogix compatibility

Jeff23spl

It may look as a stupid question but I have to confirm (Put my head on the table to being cut if i'm wrong...just an image) that my micrologix 1400 will communicate with any main system using compact or controllogix with an ethernet ip module installed

As far as i know all AB plc with Ethernet ip connectivity on the same network range should talk toghether easily...Is it right ?

A Micrologix 1400 can talk to other Ethernet/IP devices yes.

You would be able to use this to speak w/ the Control and Compactlogix.

Similar Topics

Looking at a potential project that would be using multiple (4-8) L32E/L30ER and multiple (6-10) Micro 1400 controllers. I will need for all them...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to set the IP address on the IC200UEM001 Ethernet Option Module. I am following the procedure in the manual for setting a...
Replies
Views
Good morning! I'm trying to communicate a Micro 850 (2080-LC50-AWB) with a Danfoss FC202 by VLT 121 MCA Ehternet ip card. I can read the value...
Replies
Views
I am trying to exchange data (N registers) to and from a Control Logix PLC. I am programming the messages in the Control Logix program, to...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I need to send/receive some bits and integers between 10 Micro820 PLCs. Also, I need to synchronize the real time clock in all of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom