Convention from BCD to Binary s7-300

Like RMA said...more details would help. Would the BCD_I instruction work for you? (Convert BCD to Integer) reads the contents of the IN parameter as a three-digit, BCD coded number (+/- 999) and converts it to an integer value (16-bit). You can then use the resulting bits from the integer value.

Similar Topics

See the Codesys LD program below; I would expect Rungs 2 and 3 to produce functionally identical results, but they do not. Does anyone have any...
Replies
Views
I'm from a Mitsubishi Q-series background so excuse my ignorance. In Mitsubishi world, in my experience your Mbits (booleans) are just M1, M2...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
If using a gauge pressure transmitter (indicating) to measure level in feet in a tank, which of the following tag conventions should be used?: 1...
Replies
Views
I was working with a licensed electrician in another state. He had a 220 contactor wired with the supply coming up through the bottom, and his...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am new to PLC programming and am working on my first project. I am using RSLogix 5000 and my question has to do with tags. Is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom