You may not like Rockwell, but you have to admit...

Paullys50

Lifetime Supporting Member
Their parts replacement cannot be beat! Midnight, customer calls, their system is down, PLC 5 has taken a dump. Phone call to tech support, a replacement will be on a plane first thing in the morning, couriered to me so I can install at the customer site. Should have it in less then 12 hours. Had a similar situation 2 years ago with a PanelView 1200, problem on a Sunday, phone call and a replacement is hand delivered at 3am Monday morning, customer up and running with minimal downtime. Granted the end customer pays $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for that service, still impressive none-the-less.

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Was having trouble w/ a schneider drive intermittently giving me a motor run on. It would hang up on start. It was driving me batty. Increasing...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , This is what I get when I started a project 5 months ago , and then get back to it , with a new 1769-L33ER, into my existing ME...
Replies
Views
OT to the military vets out there that may not be aware of this but thought I would share. If this is an inappropriate post please delete. I...
Replies
Views
InTouch : "your system may be running low on memory" and "WWHEAP" errors Hi, I'm trying to run a managed application on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom