Modicon Concept Memory

bluenoser337

I am about to start working on a system with a Momentum CPU. Someone previously working on the system said "the PLC is running out of memory and that is causing problems with partial downloads". I have very little Modicon experience, so I'm not sure if he was correct, or what that means to me for future changes. Attached is the memory prediction from Concept. Not sure if that will help with this question, or not. Am I "in for trouble"? Thanks!

snag-01.jpg

Similar Topics

I hope to use the Modicon Concept TOTALIZER block to totalize a flow rate. I have set up a test in the simulator to familiarize myself with the...
Replies
Views
My hard drive crashed on my PC that I was running an old version of Concept. I still have the installation disk but do not have the activation...
Replies
Views
Good day, Is there a way to stop displaying the execution order in the IEC ladder sections of the program. The order started displaying when...
Replies
Views
Hi Gents, I am not familiar with Concept (familiar with Modbus however) and I was asked a question from one of my customers about an error they...
Replies
Views
Pretty new at Concept (AB guy). I have an XXMIT that handles communications with a dozen remote RTUs. I want to monitor the Error and Done bits...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom