Panelview fiwmware download

jtorres2

I am looking to download a firmware file for a 2711-t10c1 panelview. I am looking for revision 4.46 and a revision 4.40. I tried downloading a incompatible version 4.41 and now I am getting a error 74. I hate how the software lets you download a incompatible version. Please help. I tried calling rockwell but I need to purchase a service contract.

Look under application settings and then catalog and revision numbers at the lower right corner. Maybe this will help.

Try CF Card

jtorres2, and anyone else having this problem. I just went through the exect same symtoms trying to download V4.41. After trying multiple times with the same error, I decided to try it using an old CF card that I had (it happenred to be a 128MB one), and it flashed fine. I have had similar problems with PanelView Plus terminals also.