time between two bits on wincc

harrydeharry

Dear All,
As I am not much aware of C programing. I want to see the time between of two bits such as from the first positive rise of one output bit to positive rise of nest input bit. which i can do in PLC but I want to do in winCC through tags. Is it right mathode of wrong.
Please help me on this and send me the C code if its a right mathode.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Hi,

I'm no WinCC-expert but all HMI's and SCADAs have a certain scan/refresh time, that is the time it takes to read/update the tags. Typically you also set a polling rate for each tag (e.g 100 ms). That means your calculation will probably not be especially precise. I would put this logic in the PLC and present the result in the HMI/SCADA instead.

//Supporter